Mission of Function:
Support China real estate management BA head and asset manager in the REM operations mainly for CN offices portfolio, but also includes limited commercial scope for Hong Kong and Taiwan and other AA other countries(eg, Thailand, Korea, Singapore, etc.), targeting adding value to MO BUs through efficient REM projects control, daily monitoring, and process optimization while maintaining reasonable margins.
- Full responsible for REM monthly reporting, Goods Receipt and ICB.ICC billing to customers, REM contract management (Leverton, Planon, Excel, Adstar).
- Support working for Planon reporting (space, contract, billing, etc.),REM budgeting and planning, Commercial project controlling, Project reporting support (eg, SRE4future for OC), RIC audit, external audit, EHS audit, etc.
- Shared work for REM master price and cost coverage control.
- Other tasks assigned by REM BA Head and asset manager.
- Other tasks (in case) to directly support MO BU BAs/MO controlling.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3-5 years’ work experience on accounting, controlling and other related financial functions, and work experience on real estate is preferred.
- Familiar with SAP, Contract Management, budget & forecast planning and reporting.
- Accounting knowledge is necessary.
- Good in communication skills.
- Good in Excel.
- Fluent in English.
Job ID: 119328
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time