Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Project Managers who can deliver 3-5 small projects in parallel in tight schedules.
- We work in an environment that encourages challenge to the status quo. You and your project team can shape our processes to improve how we deliver projects, delivering better value to our customers.
- Project Manager is empowered to own all aspects of project outcomes, including scheduling, change, financials, commercials, risk, and resources to ensure a successful outcome.
- Supporting the bid team to prepare cost and quality submissions for tenders alongside technical and commercial partners.
- Hold regular progress reviews with project team and external suppliers. Prepare reports and summary information on all assigned projects to demonstrate progress.
- Work with your customers to achieve satisfactory sign-off and closure of projects.
- Manage the follow-up of lessons learnt to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Qualification: Electrical Engineer with good grades having inclination to work as Project Manager.
- Have basic knowledge and experience of working in Hydro Power Plants.
- Should have minimum 8 - 10 years of work experience of Engineering & Project Management.
- Good communication skills and presentations skills.
- Knowledge of MS Projects, MS Office tools like Excel, Word, Power-point
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 119333
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time