- You define and implement a sensor setup suitable for polarimetric measurements based on an existing radar platform and in close cooperation with the overall system design.
- You develop novel algorithms for mapping and segmentation of radar images considering specific requirements of traffic applications.
- You verify and evaluate your findings by means of controlled as well as field tests.
- You incorporate both optimum theory and practical feasibility to support regular rollout and testing in real-world pilot installations.
- You hold a Master’s degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering or computer science.
- You have profound knowledge of signal processing methods, preferably in the field of estimation theory or pattern recognition.
- You are experienced in utilizing Matlab/Octave and Python and have a strong sense of code quality and documentation.
- You are team-oriented and enjoy working in an agile project setting.
- Good German and English skills complete your profile.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 119366
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time