If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
More than 35 colleagues work in our fascinating International Sales Department of the Building Products Business Unit. We cover the markets in emerging countries and focus on local sales, product management, tech support and export handling. We currently look for an organized Assistant Sales and Business Development to support the sales team, based in Zug, Switzerland.
Your new responsibilities
- In this role we look for a responsible person for our sales related back office processes, additionally there is also a high degree of customer facing aspects involved
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements including visa, hotels, transfer according to corporate guidelines
- Organize seminars, workshops, events, trainings, customer visits and more, including hosting of visitors when on our premise
- Prepare business correspondence, authorization-, project support, and invitation letters. Support with international contract- and discount agreements
- Expense management, invoice handling and controlling, periodical check on our time management tool including the monthly record
- Order management: supplier orders and invoicing, order of office supplies and all related IT equipment for the sales team
- Support the department with various administrative tasks, ad hoc projects and act as deputy for other team assistants
Your skills and experience
- We look for a proactive and organized person offering several years of comparable experience Highly Organized highly international environment.
- A clear focus on administrative- or supportive jobs should be visible on your CV
- Very good English, German and French language skills are mandatory. Due to the business of our department, the job is not possible without these languages.
- Excellent communication skills, persistence and patience helps you to handle the daily tasks, your flexibility makes you a strong contributor to the team
- With your positive personality, you are contributing to a friendly and caring team atmosphere
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 119369
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time