This is your role. What part will you play?
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will perform daily payments for 3rd party and ICC requests, emergency processing (as applicable), contacting requestor for Discrepancy resolution, providing assistance to the team, as needed
- You will work on vendor Debit balances and following up for refund
- You will ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity.
- Experience and Skill set
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You understand various quality Methodologies
- You have excellent Spoken and written Communication Skills
- You are flexible in working rotational shifts
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 119370
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time