Expo 2020 Dubai will be once-in-a-lifetime celebration – the largest event ever staged in the Arab world – and is set to welcome 190 participating countries, and millions of visitors from across the globe to experience warm Emirati hospitality at its finest, as well as the UAE’s values of inclusion, tolerance and cooperation. That’s why Expo 2020 aspires to create a meaningful legacy that will benefit generations to come, both locally and globally, spanning everything from innovations and architecture to friendships and business opportunities.
Siemens is the Expo 2020 Premier Partner for Infrastructure Digitalization, providing a wide range of innovative solutions, technologies and products to help plan, build and operate history's most connected, digitalized Expo. Additionally, Siemens will support Expo 2020 Dubai’s legacy strategy by making use of the buildings of Expo 2020 Dubai as the new home for its future global logistics headquarters.
What are my responsibilities?
- Prepare, support and follow up on internal meetings with Siemens project teams and with customers/partners, incl preparation of meeting minutes
- Facilitate business development activities, incl. support in preparation and moderating workshops both internally and with external parties
- Proactive planning and hosting of international and domestic delegations from Siemens’ Executive Management, Expo 2020 partners and Siemens customers
Executive + Project Team Support
- Assist in preparation for conferences and meetings, including preparing presentations, information and materials needed for client and management meetings
- Arrange programs for project-related events and meetings by coordinating facilities, caterer, communicating information and controlling budget
- Proactively manages the Executive’s and project teams’ calendars through the scheduling of complex appointments and meetings, both internally and with the customer
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements; reconciles travel and expense reports
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or IT
- Strong English communication skills (both spoken and written), nice to have: Arabic and/or German skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Analytical, fast learner who enjoys working in a dynamic, agile environment
- Attention to detail, results driven and customer focused
- Able to work independently and maintain a team-oriented work approach
Job ID: 119374
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time