Job ID: 119390
City: Berlin and Munich
Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You assist the Head of Communications and Communications Manager with internal and external communications duties, including production and publication of newsletters, research and preparation of social media articles and posts, and creation and distribution of other content.
- Be a part of our team and moderate and manage internal communications platforms and tools, such as Wiki and Yammer.
- Show us your organization skills and manage email inboxes for gathering employee feedback and aid with responding to requests
- Be creative and assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations and other collateral
- Provide us with administrative support for meetings, townhalls, and other internal events
- Furthermore, you support us to ad hoc projects as needed
- You have the opportunity to work on other projects as interest/need arises
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Join our team, if you are a student in communications, journalism or any related field
- Shine with your your strong writing and texting skills
- You are independent, self-driven and love to work with a distributed team? Perfect!
- Show us your interest in internal and external communications and employee engagement
- We want YOU, if you have a strong grasp of social media and digital communications tools: Yammer, Wiki, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) and Outlook? Nobody can compete with you!
- Perfect would be experience in video production or other forms of digital media
- So show us your strong English skills and apply now!
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions, please contact: email@example.com
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 119390
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time