Siemens Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems Customer Service (SI DS CS) Spain is a growing department that provides to its customers enduring service partnerships for Medium Voltage Equipment (M.V. Switchgears, M.V. Circuit Breakers, Distribution Transformers) that encompass Preventive Inspections, Repair Services, Spare parts, Monitoring and Diagnostics Systems, Modernization & Retrofits, Extensions, Service Contracts throughout a service lifecycle.
Our main goal is continue growing being close to the customer offering the best solutions to their challenges, to increase the availability, transparency, operation management and performance of their assets. We are looking for a Sales Engineer for the mentioned services portfolio.
What are the main responsibilities?
Support the existing strategy for the M.V. Service Portfolio, working on the installed base transparency, customer proximity, and developing the new portfolio for Distribution Transformers and Future Grids. within the Spanish market, addressing industrial, power generation and utility customers, among others.
The main responsibilities are:
• Support in the business growth strategy
• Customer visits to detect and develop new opportunities
• Offer preparation
• Clarify and answer technical enquiries.
• Continue developing and improving the relationship with internal and external suppliers.
• Keep a continuous contact and engagement of the regional sales team and distribution sales vertical to expand the sales
• Establish a pipeline of opportunities according to the defined development plan keeping the growth trend and achieve order intake results that meet or exceed business objectives.
• Work in collaboration with many Siemens stakeholders, Operation Companies (GP, DI) and Business Units within Smart Infrastructure.
What do I need to be qualified for this role?
• Industrial Engineer or similar with knowledge in electrical substations and medium voltage equipment.
• 3-5 years proven experience in Sales in energy and industrial sector.
• Experience in contracts negotiation
• Teamwork capabilities.
• To be proactive, taking initiative, defining actions, and getting things done
• Understand the matrix of a corporate environment to do business.
• Able to travel on a regular basis and to be flexible in the working week
• High level of English (writing and speaking).
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 119391
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time