- Engineer with 3+ years’ experience working in manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma is a plus
- Project Management
- Experience in the development of plastic materials
- Experience working with Additive Manufacturing
- Knowledge of manufacturing technologies
- Planning, evaluation and implementation of design new materials to reduce cost projects based on lead execution of research projects in collaboration with universities.
- Responsible to keep a pipeline of innovation projects and patents.
- Collaboration with purchasing department to develop a supply chain for new materials.
- Define material requirements based on electrical product standards (UL, IEC, NOM-ANCE)
Job ID: 119446
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time