Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Application Specialist.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality customer clinical application and support to optimize the performance of systems to enable end users to fully utilize the features of the system through out the system life cycle.
- Deliver handover training and follow-up education in order to maximize the system performance in order to assist sales team to complete the final acceptance as early as possible.
- Support pre-sales activities through professional application consultancy and assist sales team to differentiate the clinical benefits of Siemens Healthineers System from competitors in the market.
- Promote PEP Connections and Clinical Education Programs and CDV business via on-site support activities.
Your qualifications and experience:
- At leas two year clinical experience of CT/MR/MI
- Bachelor or above, with radiation technology or medical imaging related
Good command of Chinese
Job ID: 119470
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time