Oversees and manages projects according to defined Project Management (PM) policies, guidelines, programs and standards and leads a dedicated team of Project Managers.
What are my job responsibilities?
* Coordinates overall planning of projects and decides on allocation of resources.
* Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
* Monitors continuously the status of all assigned projects, and supports the accountable Project Managers.
* Manages consolidation and completion of budget plannings for all projects, and ensures related reportings.
* Decides and allocates financial and personnel resources, to the assigned projects.
* Sets up and monitors all assigned projects, and consults and supports the accountable Project Managers.
* Ensures that quality standards for Project Management processes are met at all times.
* Initiate improvements and ensures appropriate PM workflow environment.
* May clarify cases as an escalation point.
* Oversees and manages a dedicated team of Project Manager and/or Project Management Office staff.
How can I qualify for this role?
* Diploma or Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management
* Expert knowledge in Fire Detection System, Fire Suppression System, Building Management System and Security Management System
* Capabilities to manage team of PMs, Engineering and Technical Support
* Excellent leadership and people management skills
* Driven for result and self-initiator
Job ID: 119484
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time