• Understanding and analyzing the software/product requirements.
• Software Development activities for a project within Lab Diagnostics.
• Provide SW solutions for the requirements, including design adhering to existing architecture.
• Estimate user stories and provide inputs to planning.
• Realize the requirements and implement it with highest quality and on time.
• Review and ensure the quality of deliverables from the project team.
• Interact with different stakeholders during whole development cycle and release management
• Collaborate with cross-functional and globally located teams
Desired Qualification and
• Education: Engineering or equivalent degree in Computer science
• Experience: 10+ years in Design & Development
Knowledge and Capabilities:
• Strong Programming and
debugging experience in C# .NET, WPF, Restful APIs, Web API.
• Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, OOAD and Design Patterns.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in working with Microsoft TFS.
• Experience in SQL.
• Knowledge on SCRUM/Agile processes.
• Proven skills on technical leadership and project management for atleast 2 projects.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different stakeholders.
• Proactive, self-motivated and result oriented.
Job ID: 119488
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time