If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now as Manager in Moscow.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company;
- Play a leading role in meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements.
What is needed to qualify this job?
- At least 6 years of professional experience within industry in a Siemens relevant business, or auditing companies;
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA qualification;
- Good career progression, most likely to Senior Manager in Big 4 or equivalent in industry, and further potential to develop into future senior leadership roles;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, experience in Performance Controlling or Commercial Project Management
- Strong Project Management and leadership skills
- Fluency in English and willing to travel up to 50% of your time
Job ID: 119552
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time