If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Provide electrical and protection system solution to support in testing, commissioning and handover of systems for MRT projects and Metro depots.
- Work closely with Engineering, T&C teams, Site Installation teams.
- Handle design, testing and commissioning of Electrical switchgear –Medium Voltage & High Voltages, Transformers and interface with PLC / SCADA systems etc.
- Support projects round the clock during DLP and handover activities.
- Maintain close contact with clients and vendors.
- Follow carefully the safety guide lines as per HSSE & OSHA’s policy of the company.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Possess 10+ year’s experience in testing and commissioning activity in the respective field.
- Hand on experience with Siemens Protection relays, parameterization, PLC / SCADA communication protocols.
- Added Advantage for knowledge in 3rd party electrical systems like ABB, Schneider etc.
- Possess good knowledge on Electrical switchgear, protection systems & Automation systems.
- Independent and with good communication skills.
- Able to work in culturally diverse environment
Position Type: 12 Months contract (extendable based on project requirements)
Expected Availability: Aug 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 119559
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time