Are you passionate about growing your Java skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Java Developer to join our Mobility team in Pune.
As the leader in automation, Siemens links the latest technology – including AI, the industrial Internet of Things and digital twins – with the company's deep automation know-how to "automate the automation”, Siemens is focusing on functions that facilitate intelligent behavior of a plant, the use of open prefabricated modularized units with integrated and autonomous automation; and cloud-based operating systems.
What part will you play?
- Should be able to understand the existing system architecture and technology quickly which comprises Java, Docker and Linux primarily.
- Provide installation and deployment support to customer and teams for POCs
- Also helps with development tasks as a secondary responsibility based on availability
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
- BE/Btech/Masters Computer Science or related field
- You must have experience in Experience in Core Java, OO Design, Maven/Gradle
- Linux intermediate (commands and tools) and Docker basics
- Strong Experience in debugging/troubleshooting skills (for deployment and installation support)
- Preferred: CI/CD tools
- Docker advanced is good to have
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
We look forward to know you. Find out more about Corporate Research at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/what-we-do/research-and-development-jobs.html
Job ID: 119567
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time