Project Engineer/Project Manager / Product Design Professional
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead the preparation of full kits (scope, plan and cost) and creation of effective project plans of highest quality.
- Assure adequate task preparation (conduct two-week look-ahead, Sprint Level planning).
- Facilitate the identification of the full project scope (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Identify potential project risks and develop risk management strategies(FMEA)
- Obtain approval from stakeholders on the project scope, time and cost.
- Supervision during project execution to ensure time and quality compliance – Agile way of working.
- Interface between Task Managers, PMO and Portfolio Managers.
- Reinforce required LPM(lean Project management) behaviors for Task Managers.
- Ensure effective task status and execution.
- Assure smooth handoffs between Task Managers.
- Endure effective documentation for the projects.
- Conduct regular project review meetings with Task Managers and Performing Resources
- Conduct and document lessons learned for future project.
- Responsible for Design and Development of Generator Components, with strong understanding of design and system requirements of the product.
- Product Engineering for R&D, Customer Order Engineering, and Service projects.
- Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms.
- Participate in Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering projects
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (from a reputed institute) with 4-6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Prior knowledge of Engineering/Design/Project Engineering/ Project Management domain is preferred.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Electrical machines (turbo-generator) design concepts is preferred.
- Hands on experience on CAD tool UG-NX/Pro-E.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing processes, GD&T, DFA/DFM.
- Good knowledge of Strength of Material, Mechanical design concepts.
- Knowledge of MS Project is essential.
- Advanced knowledge on Tools like MS Excel/VB/Tableau will be of added advantage.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and Team Player.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 119596
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time