Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We are looking for several Senior Commodity Managers to the Strategic Procurement team for Siemens gas turbines business in Finspång.
The team develops and implements the commodity strategies for all medium sized gas turbine frames, in alignment with the global procurement strategy and the product specific requirements to ensure the optimization of Siemens competitive position. This includes market analysis, global sourcing, cost development, supplier development, optimization of supply chains and negotiations with suppliers.
You are functionally reporting to the global commodity manager.
- Be an active part in the strategy development in the commodities
- Implement agreed strategies
- Supplier negotiations, frame agreements/ contracts/price lists
- Drive productivity improvements through the commodity and the supply chain
- Active part and contributor in new product developments
- Drive and be part of make-buy analyses
- Follow and evaluate the supplier market and supplier base
- Develop the supplier base and suppliers with respect to quality, on time delivery, lead time and cost
Who are you?
- The position requires professional expertise, with commercial and/or technical knowledge
- Result and business oriented
- Creating good relationships and co-operations with suppliers and with internal cross functional interfaces
- Ability to work in a global environment with many interfaces
- Ability to manage your own work and take own initiatives in line with the defined targets
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in Swedish and English
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in varying procurement or cross functional roles
- Master’s degree in engineering or economics
- Possibility to travel 15%
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offer products and solutions for generating
sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities,
independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
Turn challenges into opportunities
Our energy system is undergoing rapid changes and the world's energy use is steadily increasing.These challenges require innovative solutions and products that combine both physical and digital technology, which cover the entire energy value chain. Siemens energy portfolio extends from the latest in compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants, smart network management and innovative storage solutions. Everything is backed by a comprehensive service offering range and genuine commitment to meeting our customers' individual needs
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. See more on Siemens.se
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se/jobb refnr 119613 and no later than August 23, 2019. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting managers Thomas Wahlström on tel. +46 (0)122-81406 or Anette Joelsson on tel. +46 (0)122 82587. For questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg on tel. +46 (0)122 81381.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
In this recruitment we renounce all calls relating to advertising and recruitment support.
Job ID: 119613
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time