We look for self-starters who thrive in fast-paced agile environment. The ideal candidate should be able to wear multiple hats, being able to change directions quickly, and keen to learn new technologies and best practices. The candidate should be able to work with a cross-functional, collaborative environment where excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must. We look for people who can prioritize, multi-task and deliver.
The candidate should be able develop application and to write efficient automated test cases for the developed application. Should be able to test application both manually and with automated tools using black box, grey box and white box testing techniques. Should be able to understand software internals, debug problems and automate test cases with scripting or user level automation tools. You should be capable of working with development engineers to understand the features and technical implementation without losing the appropriate tester mindset.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Translate product user stories to functional application.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for the code.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Understanding, implementing, and updating the test strategy in scrum team.
• Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
• Ensuring proper use of testing tools.
• Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data.
• Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them.
• Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
• Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
• Participating proactively in team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
• Proficient in C#.
• Familiarity with the .NET.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Familiarity with WPF and WCF.
• Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a salable application
• Basic understanding of Common Language Run-time (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Implementing automated testing platforms.
• Proficient understanding of TFS.
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge of TAU will be an added advantage.