For our GBS H2R in Suzhou, we are looking for Specialist.
Area of Responsibilities:
• Be the owner of Social Insurances, Public Housing Fund and overall Social Benefit related issue handling by country level (Essential)
• Social Benefit payment data reconciliation overall control and cross function coordination(Essential)
• Diverse interfaces communication, such as H2R, HR BP, HR advisor and GET/LET(Global/Local Expert Team), Finance, Controlling, BA, etc (Essential)
• Be the driver of Social Benefit related process optimization and development (Optional)
• Other Duties as required
• High quality fulfillment and delivery in monthly payroll check following by payroll schedule and assigned responsibilities
• Annual average salary calculation and social security contribution base declaration
• Manage vendor service quality mainly including vendor KPI, vendor performance survey, vendor on-site services, etc.
• Independently support or drive HR projects from Social Benefit perspective
• Internal/external audit support to Social Benefit related
• Daily Social Benefit consultation for employee and necessary support to HR communities, including but not limited knowledge pool set up and know how sharing
• Implementation Policy and Regulation
• Keep Policy and Regulation in the most updated and implemented by closely work with GET/LET(Global/Local Expert Team)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor degree or above
• 1 to 5 years of related experience in HR service delivery
• Advanced in MS office, outlook and especially excel skill
• Proficiency in spoken and written English language.
• Team Work and good collaboration with "can do" attitude
• Data analytical experience
• SAP or other HR system basic knowledge
• Quick learning
• Under pressure
• Dedicated and Driving for Results
• Customer orientated mindset and stake holder management