Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as a Process Support Engineer. You will be part of the Engineering department driving effective Process Management, continuous improvement and provide engineering and technical support for manufacturing operations.
Your mission and responsibilities:
To be part of an Engineering department
driving effective Process Management, and continuous improvement with regards
to, but not exclusively the following:
- To repair in a timely manner manufacturing and process equipment
- To Control repairs on Electronic Device History record system and Maintenance System.
- Deliver rapid response, to asset availability in line with the expectations of manufacturing operations.
- Ensure all processes are available to Production Operations as and when desired.
- Deliver rapid response, to asset availability in line with the expectations of Manufacturing Operations.
- Report Process uptime including breakdowns and ensure reaction and countermeasures are in place at the first attempt where possible (Permanent corrective action)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/point-of-care-testing
Your qualifications and experience:
ONC/HNC/HND or degree in an engineering discipline desirable
Experience in fast paced
Experience of 5S / Lean / Kaizen events, Fault finding , TPM / maintenance & calibration
Project management skills desirable, but not essential
Your personality and skills:
Manage time efficiently to meet reactive business demands
Ability to work as part of a team
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 119669
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time