Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Change the future with us.
- You will be making a considerable contribution to the further development and digitalization of our service business for high voltage switchgear.
- As Product Manager for Condition Monitoring you will develop future-oriented products and services for Online Condition Monitoring of high voltage switchgear.
- You will develop products and services in close conjunction with Research & Development, Sales and the units responsible for high voltage products.
- You will also work closely with Sales and with local Siemens companies throughout the world to determine market requirements, roll out new products and services and develop new business opportunities.
What you need to make real what matters.
- A master degree in engineering (e.g. electrical engineering, automation, information & communication technology) forms the basis for your successful career.
- You are familiar with Condition Monitoring and are comfortable in the field of digitalization.
- You will win us over with your professional experience in product management or product development.
- You have a background in the power transmission, automation, mobility or industry sector.
- The global nature of your role requires you to have very good German and English skills and to be prepared to travel on business whenever necessary.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 119675
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time