• Monitoring and developing both existing and new test automation cases.
• Test automation infra management and development.
• Participation in improving quality assurance processes.
• Participation in the design and implementation of new features / defect fixes.
• Work with industry standard tools like Visual Studio (C#), GUI test automation tools, TeamCity, SVN, MS Office.
• Work within an agile environment.
• Several years of experience in software testing and development (both manual and automated).
• Ability and willingness to work in a collaborative Agile Development Team.
• Good communication and collaboration skills in English and preferably also in Finnish.
• Relevant educational background, e.g. BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related.
• Multiple years of experience with C#, Delphi, Python or other languages.
• Familiarity of general testing tools, e.g. reporting and test management tools.
• Experience on Test Driven Development.
• Experience on the electronics industry as domain knowledge.
• Experience on performance testing.
• Systematic and self-driven mind set.
• Willingness and ability for short-term travelling.
Job ID: 119690
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Osakeyhtiö
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time