Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and
dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the
agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost-effective, developing
new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and
freight transport, we make real of our vision of a sustainable world.
We can offer you a worldwide workplace. We are
searching for Field service engineers for on-site inspections of gas turbines
SGT-500, SGT-600, SGT-700, SGT-750 and SGT-800. You will be based in
Finspong (Sweden) but you will travel between 150-170 days a year, all around
- To perform field service inspections with high quality in line with each gas turbines maintenance program and to issue technical reports according to the company standard.
- To act as a quality function during the outage of a gas turbine and to give recommendations and instructions for further safe operation of the unit.
- To perform nondestructive testing of turbine parts.
- To perform planned inspections on site 150-170 days/year.
- The time in
between planned jobs you will be based in the office in Finspong.
Who are you?
- You have a basic technical background.
- It is beneficial if you are experienced in service of gas turbines.
- We consider it as beneficial if you have knowledge in nondestructive testing.
- Good communication skills in English is required for the role.
- Driver’s license
Turn challenges into opportunities
Our energy system is undergoing rapid changes and the world's energy use is steadily increasing.
These challenges require innovative solutions and products that combine both physical and digital technology, which cover the entire energy value chain. Siemens energy portfolio extends from the latest in compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants, smart network management and innovative storage solutions. Everything is backed by a comprehensive service offering range and genuine commitment to meeting our customers' individual needs
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. See more on Siemens.se
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se with ref. nr. 119699 and no later than 2019-08-23. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Daniel Hansén on phone 0122-81761 or for questions about the recruitment process contact the recruiters Ida Gruväng on phone 0122-84358 or Linnea Eriksson on phone 0122-81007.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
Job ID: 119699
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time