Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Collaboration Manager (m/w/diverse) in the field of Women's Health to use your clinical expertise to contribute to the success of the X-Ray Products business area.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for intensifying and expanding clinical cooperation for Women's Health while ensuring that the compliance principles (separation, transparency, equivalence, documentation) are upheld
- In this context, you will proactively assist in defining and carrying out studies with clinical partners, also making use of the close cooperation with other internal departments, particularly R&D
- For new product launches, you will work with Inbound and Outbound Marketing to make available the clinical studies needed to underpin the value proposition for the product
- You will independently prepare clinical-technical white papers or drive forward the preparation of clinical white papers and publications by the clinical partners
- You will also present clinical-technical content at training events, congresses, etc. worldwide
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed university studies in a scientific discipline such as physics or medicine, ideally with a doctorate
- You also have many years of professional experience in the clinical environment and have already gained some experience of defining and carrying out studies in collaboration with clinical partners
- You have a very in-depth knowledge of medical imaging and its application
Your attributes and skills:
- You are willing to travel internationally on occasional business trips (approx. 20%)
- Because you will be working with international colleagues and our working documents are in English, you have a fluent spoken and written command of this language. Our team language is German, so you are ideally also able to communicate in German
- Your passion for medical systems inspires you to think outside of today's boundaries and champion our innovations
- As a highly skilled communicator and presenter, you are able to structure and put across complex content to great effect
- Your personal qualities include a talent for organization, an ability to network and a strong customer focus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 119717
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time