Process Associate - Accounts Payable
We responsibly and reliably manage business services to free up resources for our customers so they can focus on their core activities. In this way, we maximize flexibility in the business to enable our customers to quickly adjust to specific business challenges and market needs.
Paving the way for people and goods around the world, bringing them to their destinations more safely, profitably and with lesser environmental impact – that’s what Mobility is all about: Shaping and efficiently interconnecting the diverse transportation systems for the long term with integrated mobility solutions. With its comprehensive domain know-how gathered over a century, Siemens offers a range of hardware and software solutions for rail and road traffic automation, high-speed trains, commuter trains, locomotives, trainsets for intercity travel, urban public vehicles such as metro, light rail, and e-buses, electrification systems, intelligent traffic systems, parking and tolling solutions, and remote service. This comprehensive offering is supported with excellent mobility services, which ensures safety, cost-effectiveness, and environmentally friendly passenger and freight transport, within and between cities.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You are responsible for handling customer/vendor inquiries for Accounts Payable through Phone and Email
- You should achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Customer Relations
- You will work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Invoice Processing/Cash Management/Master Data to drive towards solutions
- You will be responsible for month end closing activities, if any and experience in handling critical issues and monitor them till closure
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have experience of 4-6 years in a similar role with a graduation Commerce or Finance.
- You have an excellent communication skill and is a standout colleague.
- You have good proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Power point
- You are flexible to work on night or early morning shifts
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 119719
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time