This is your role. What part will you play?
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers
- You will provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps
- You will be responsible for work allocation and review the errors
- You will be responsible to perform invoice posting activity for NAM
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Graduate in Accounting / Finance (B.com, BBM)
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in AP and Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP
- You have excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and able to analyze
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 119745
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time