Customer Service Representative
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to work as part of the team who effectively manage the customer ordering process here at Siemens Healthineers.
Working as part of a fast-paced, customer-facing team (considered to be the hub at the very centre of Siemens Diagnostic Healthcare), you will collaboratively work alongside the rest of your team to ensure the speedy, accurate processing of customer orders as well as handling a complex array of customer queries.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys variety at work, who can thrive under pressure appreciate the complexities of working for a large matrix organisation, and deliver accuracy with a drive to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and excellence within customer service.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Dealing with telephone and emailed-based queries relating to customer orders and invoices
- Providing a high level of customer service to external clients
- Handling customer orders, dealing with order confirmations and handling “out of stock” situations
- Managing customer communications effectively, taking ownership of queries and managing them from inception through to completion
- Producing regular reports and updates to keep management informed
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- SAP – Ideally you will have used SAP previously as a CRM or ordering system
- Experience of working in a sales /order processing / customer service environment, where you have been previously responsible for the accurate processing or sales orders over the phone and via email
- Proven experience of handling telephone-based customer queries
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience of team work and being able to work collaboratively with others
Articulate, polite and conscientious phone manner with good listening skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
We offer a highly competitive salary, annual bonus, champions awards,flexible benefits package and 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Job ID: 119757
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time