- Analyzes and develops the elements of Procurement and/or Logistics processes, in order to achieve and implement highly efficient Procurement/Logistics standards within (an) assigned organization unit(s).
- Analyzes and constantly optimizes the organization´s processes to enhance performance.
- Establishes, monitors, updates, and benchmarks metrics, and derives and proposes measures to improve.
- Provides analyses as required by Supply Chain Management.
- Proposes and takes over responsibility for defined and assigned improvement projects.
- Initiates and implements supplier improvement programs.
- Establishes operational vendor relations, identifies and resolves vendor conflicts.
- Establishes SCM oriented customer relations in order to meet customer expectations.
- Cooperates with the internal Procurement, Controlling and Logistics functions to ensure acceptance of and adherence to SC processes, guidelines, and tools.
- Communicates with external auditors in accordance with the superior.
- Contributes to projects, work groups and the training of new employees in the area of expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Good English Communication Skills
- Computer literate, familiar with SAP and strong in Excel.
Job ID: 119762
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time