We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for performing overall mechanical analysis (including stress analysis) and calculation of steam turbine components (rotating and stationary components) as per Siemens rules and tools.
- Able to conduct static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal & structural analyses, fracture mechanics as per requirements.
- Perform verification of Finite Element Analysis using hand calculation and other analytical methods.
- Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· BE/B.Tech (Mechanical – any Govt. Engineering college) with CGPA > 8.0 OR ME/M.Tech (any IIT) with CGPA > 8.0
· 2-5 months of experience. Experience in stress analysis and design optimization will be of added advantage.
· Strong theoretical fundamentals in Mechanics and Engineering design – this will be the key assessment point.
· Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment.
· Knowledge of Steam or Gas turbine will be of an added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 119776
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time