This is your role. What part will you play?
"We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are increasing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an entrepreneurial way."
Change the future with us
- You will create multiple Qlik View/Qliksense dashboards to visualize the business analysis
- You will Connect Qlik Dashboards to SQL database and creating designed dashboards
- You will be Publishing dashboards on server and giving access to users and getting reviews from end users and modifying the dashboards accordingly
- You will work on data quality testing by comparing output of dashboard with database
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate in Science background with 6+ years of experience in a similar role
- You have 3-4 years of prior experience with Qlik View/Qlik Sense
- You are excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- You are a proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 119779
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time