From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens Mobility has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics postal automation and intelligent transport technologies.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Commercial to join our Siemens Mobility team to work on Rail Systems Projects based in our West Perth office.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role of a Sales Commercial is an integral part of the Siemens Mobility Sales team in Perth and will assume responsibility for all commercial aspects of customer proposals, tenders and quotations that relate to the portfolio of products within the Siemens Mobility Customer Service Business Unit.
- You will enjoy being part of a busy sales environment and be able to apply your experience in value selling our systems, solutions and services across a range of industry verticals.
- successful candidate will have a demonstrated capability in a commercial/business administration, legal and contract negotiation environment.
- You will have the capability to present and communicate the Siemens commercial position to customers, via face to face meetings and indirectly via other communication methods.
- The successful applicant will also be able to operate comfortably within complex corporate guidelines whilst remaining customer focused.
- You will be confident in working on projects of varying amounts and across various contract structures (Supply only, Supply and Installation, Longer Term Period Contracts, Long-Term Service Agreements).
- Experience in the Rail sector will be highly regarded though not essential.
This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity to join a global provider in Mobility solutions. In return for your commitment you will have access to an attractive remuneration package and possible future career opportunities.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments
Job ID: 119788
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time