Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. You need IT solutions that enable you to provide better prevention and more effective treatment for more people at lower cost. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Services offers the whole spectrum of digital health with Digital Ecosystem & Platforms, Integrated Decision Support and Pop Health Management. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insight into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
SHS DC IND DS is a key partner for Digital Services in developing digital products.
As a Project Manager / Release Train Engineer,
• You will work in an innovation program enabling the international development teams to drive ideas to products with high value to our customers
• You enable the development teams to facilitate and moderate backlog grooming and ranking, iteration planning, demo and retrospectives as well as the continuous improvement of the working model
• You help development teams to overcome impediments that prevent them from delivering value
• You identify risks, define measures to resolve them and track the implementation of these measures
• You are responsible for the transparent preparation and regular communication of the project status to the program management
• You train the teams in lean values, principles, methods and tools
Desired Qualification and Experience:
• You hold a successfully completed university degree in computer science or a related discipline
• You have many years of experience in large scale agile software development projects with internationally, distributed teams, e.g. as Scrum Master of more than one scrum team or as a Project Manager
• You have extensive knowledge in agile methods and tools (backlog management, retrospective, planning, demo, controlling, risk management)
• Experience in the healthcare sector and regulatory aspects (e.g. FDA 21CFR820 QSR, ISO 13485, 62304) would be an added advantage
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
General/Soft Skill requirements:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Very good moderation and presentation skills
• Result oriented, assertive, decision maker
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Excellent team player