Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 质量工程师(DCU)/Quality Engineer(DCU） to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Professional complaint handling to satisfy the customer and meet the national regulation Do risk assessment for safety-relevant complaints and stipulation of countermeasures/对安全相关的抱怨和对策约定的风险评估；
- Work with SHS local unit for Adverse Event and Field Safety Corrective Action reporting/与西门子医疗当地部门合作处理不良事件和场地安全更新的上报；
- Define and follow-up the error-analysis and solutions for hardware and software topics via the involvement of the responsible development departments or suppliers/与相关研发部门或供应商合作制定与跟进硬件和软件的错误分析和解决方案；
- Feedback towards complaint presenting party/给抱怨提出方反馈；
- Review start-up reports and safety related test reports and escalate if necessary/ 评审启动报告和安全相关的测试报告，并在必要时将问题升级；
- Attend conduct CCB as DCU/作为DCU的角色参加conduct CCB的会议
- Maintian UI checklist to satisfy 806 requirement/ 维护UI检查表以满足806的要求
- Complaint handling and post market surveillance/抱怨处理和上市后监督
Your qualifications and experiences:
Bachelor degree or junior college with 3 years working experience/本科学历或者大专学历3年以上工作经验
Fluent in English (spoken and written)/流利的英文（听说读写）
Medical device product knowledge/医疗器械产品知识
Procedure & standards understanding (ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14971,QSR, etc.)/程序和标准的理解
Knowledge of methods like 8D,5Why,Fishbone,etc/熟悉如8D,5Why,鱼骨图等方法
Training skill/培训能力Effective communication and coach skill/有效的沟通和指导技巧
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 119833
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time