Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 供应商质量工程师/Supplier Quality Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Provide supplier performance information as input for sourcing decision.
- Definition, implementation and controlling of qualification measures for supplied goods introduction process.
- Support supplier in the definition and verification of implemented corrective actions on supplier’s side.
- Coordinate to solve non-conforming materials from supplier, feedback supplier and monitor effectiveness.
- Define and implement a plan for supplier quality audits and ensure effectiveness of supplier quality audit process.
- Creates and negotiates Quality Assurance agreements, and monitors implementation in supplier processes.
- Identify suppliers with potential risks provide measures for supplier development.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Bachelor degree or junior college with 3 years working experience/本科学历或者大专学历3年以上工作经验
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)/流利的英文（听说读写）
- Effective communication and coach skill/有效的沟通和指导技巧
- Experience for quality management and process control /质量管理和过程控制的经验；
- Experience in supplier development and qualification/供应商开发和评定经验；
- Experience in quality auditing/质量审核经验。
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 119842
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time