If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support in project management and lead own sub-projects within the field of marketing and communication for Fire Safety Products and Systems
- Assist in the planning and implementation of marketing, communication and event projects on a global scale
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments (Product Management, Sales, Research & Development...) and regions worldwide
- Assist in the planning and implementation of marketing-, communication- and event projects on a global scale
- Supporting the production of marketing materials and literature is also one of your responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases belongs to your duties
- Furthermore, you support the marketing managers in preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
Your skills and experience
- You are studying Business Administration, Marketing or Communications and have completed at least four semesters
- Preferably you gained first professional experience in a corporate environment or have worked in marketing related areas (e.g. internship or working student) before
- Very good skills at using MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective project management ability are some of your strengths
- You are a dynamic team player open for feedback and willing to learn continuously
- The passion about marketing and communication in an industrial business environment is paired with an international mindset
- Bringing along a fluency in German and English language is important in this role
- Starting date would be 1st of September or 1st or October 2019
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 119938
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either