Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Department: Product Support QMS Germany
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as an “Application Support Engineer (m/f/d) – SISW” in our office in Höhr-Grenzhausen.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Provide technical guidance to customers for our Quality Management software (QMS).
- Analyze technical problems in our products and in the surrounding landscape (Windows Server and Client operating systems, SQL Server or Oracle database, interfaces to ERP and MES systems, Teamcenter).
- Document product defects for further processing by our development department.
- Do retests of fixed software problems and guide installations and updates of our products.
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Technical background through a computing or software related degree. Alternatively a comparable knowledge gained in a previous job.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems.
- Readiness to communicate and get in contact with customers.
- Very good German and English skills in word and writing.
- Ideally knowledge in the following areas:
- Database (Oracle and Microsoft SQL-Server)
- Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems
- Microsoft Terminal Server
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat
organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Yvonne Vohl, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Job ID: 119942
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time