We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career. Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
Your new role
- S/4Hana Customizing
- Transfer functional requirements into solution proposals and technical specifications
- Development of RICEFW objects based on technical design documents
- Conduct Unit / Component testing. Support overall testing process
- Make sure that quality requirements of the software implementation are met
- Prepare comprehensive technical documentation of the implemented solution
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Science or equal education
- RICEFW (Reports Interface Conversion Enhancements Forms Workflow) development expertise in ABAP/4
- Experience with SAP S/4Hana, Hana Studio
- Functional knowledge nice to have: FI (AP/AR Process Know-how) or MM & SD know-how (e.g. conditions technique) or other Logistics module
- Solution Manager user know-how
- Good communication skills, customer focus and organizational skills
- Proficiency in English
- German language is a plus
- Possibility to travel / work onsite at customer location
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 119959
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time