• Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Possess strong exposure to Electrical equipment's, Plant & Detail Engineering.
• Able to guide, Designers and Drafters in a multi culture environment.
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Capable to design independently, technically sound and effective solutions for Oil & Gas / Cement / Fiber / Marine application.
• Should be capable to understand project specifications and guide Designers.
• Coordinate with Classification Agencies, external consultants, fabricators and QA / QC team
• Coordinate with other disciplines to provide complete module engineering.
• Man-hours estimates, preparation of scheme designs, preparation of specifications, data sheets, requisitions,
• Technical bid evaluations, Procurement support for various electrical items, review of vendor drawings, inspection of major electrical items, liaison with Authorities for approvals, sizing calculations (including adequacy check calculations) for electrical equipment's & systems etc.
• Development of Electrical Concepts for feed & detail design, Single Line drawings, System study like Load flow, short circuit, relay coordination and motor starting reports,
Job ID: 119960
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time