If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.8 billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You support the strategy development of the Digital Station and Railway Communication Team.
- You support the product and portfolio planning with regard to innovation and collaboration with external partners.
- You work closely with the leadership team.
- You get a great learning opportunity through exciting activities in an international environment.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying for a Master's degree in a technical or economic field of study. You have completed your Bachelor's degree very well.
- You have already gained experience during an internship abroad or a semester abroad.
- You have knowledge of MS Office and ideally Tableau.
- You communicate confidently in English.
- Your personal profile is rounded off by your proactive and result-oriented manner.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nina Fürst.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 119977
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time