Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of PLM and MOM services. As a result of a rapid growth and business needs GDN decided to extend its current delivery network (USA, India & Malesia) with Europe dedicated Nearshore Center in Poland
We are looking for a person who would like to become the heart of our office. On one hand to take care of the administrative topics on another to support the management in handling the department.What are my responsibilities?
- Cooperation with financial and operation departments both in Poland and in other countries.
- Obtain and share the knowledgeable of company policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain department processes.
- Support by business trips & delegations organization (booking, travel related procedures, settling accounts, etc.).
- Various team and customer events organization (e.g. team building).
- Administrative and general office support.
- Office procurement.
- Incoming / outcoming post management.
- Contact person for real estate related topics.
- At least 2 years of work experience on a similar position.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Flexible, self-organize, responsible.
- Self-learning. Openness.
- Good communication skills, open for intercultural work, assertive, open minded.
- Higher education in Business Administration, Technical or related areas.
SISW is an integrated part of Siemens
Digital Industries Division.
· SISW is the World leader in industry software.
· SISW invested within last 10 years 10 billion USD in research, development and acquisitions of industry software.
· SISW is product (not outsourcing) company.
· At the end of 2017, SISW opened a new delivery center in Wroclaw and right now is in the building phase with a lot of opportunities.
· Siemens PLM Software Overview Brochure
What we offer?.
Competitive salary and benefits (Extra 6 days of paid vacation, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance, Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance)
High standard company
Work in an international and intercultural team.
Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens.
Job ID: 119982
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time