Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as (Sr.) Commerical officer
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Apply for vendor No. if no existing vendor No.
o Checklist High Risk Entities
o Vendor Information Form
o DAMEX-E check
o bidding doc.
· Apply for bidding deposit or bidding bond.
o Payment application form
o bidding documnet for bidding deposit
o DB application
o Application in GREAT system
· Check and review bidding document and contract terms and conditions. If any inconsistence between bidding document requirements and contract template and get further confirmation or approval if necessary.
· Check final bidding document prepared by sales to ensuer the document is consistent with related confirmation and approval, and sign application form for company seal and stamp.
· Apply for bidding fee after receiving bidding win notice, and prepare purchase order for bidding company.
· Issue bank guarantee for performance bond if required by bidding document.
· Inform sales or bidding company to return balance of bidding deposit and bidding fee.
· Inform sales or bidding company to issue invoice, and send bidding invoice to FSS and inform AP to clear it.
· Performance report required from management.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 3 years working experience in sales administrative field. Experience in commercial handling, contract management or project management would be preferred.
· Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or business administration would be preferred.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 119995
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time