The Building Performance & Sustainability (BPS) Activity in Siemens strives to make commercial and industrial buildings reach optimal performance with a unique value proposition, giving our clients a clear competitive advantage.
With our comprehensive Projects & Services offer, we are profoundly changing how our client’s sites and activities consume energy. We drive bold and innovative energy efficiency and sustainability solutions, and implement measures with strong performance guarantees and financing possibilities.
We are looking for a Senior Sales for our Energy Efficiency solutions with a focus on Industrial Clients in Spain and will also work in close collaboration with the Vertical Markets teams and the Global Account management.
Sales activity will be developed across national territory, preferably the position will be based in Madrid, Valencia or Barcelona.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Definition and implementation of concrete sales activity plans in collaboration with the BPS Spanish team leadership
- Identification and development of well qualified business leads for energy efficiency solutions with industrial clients in Spain
- On-site assessment of client’s existing energy and equipment situation, decision-making stakeholders and processes
- Consulting sales proficiency and responsibility for driving the complete interaction process with the customer, from qualification to deal closing.
- Good collaboration capabilities with the regional teams and contribution with field experience for further solution improvements
To fulfill the areas of responsibility in this function the following competencies are necessary:
- Excellent knowledge of the industrial environment, its particular activity constraints and business habits, especially related to Food & Beverage, Life Science, Materials and Chemistry industries.
- Fluency with technical aspects of Energy Efficiency project sales and EnPC business models with a focus on cooling, heating and heat recovery solutions at all relevant plant levels: Utility, Distribution and Process.
- Deep experience and proven track record in pitching and selling complex projects to industrial leaders. Ability to interact directly with customer at both field and management levels. Strong existing network with Spanish industry professionals.
- Self-propelled, self-confident, business target oriented
- Strategic and innovation minded
- English complete fluency
You will join a great team of dynamic and supportive professionals, working together to bring the best value to our clients.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 120014
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time