Job Title: Field Service Representative-Recip.(RCE)
Job Code: Employee Name:
Employee Signature: Dept/Location: Naroda, India
Approved By: Approved Date:
HR Concurrence: HR Date:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
1. To attend new machines Installation and commissioning jobs.
2. To attend field complaints of compressor and related accessories.
3. To prepare & send the Proposals for AMC jobs to Clients.
4. To attend Overhauls/Servicing of old Compressor.
5. To conduct training at site for healthy operation of Compressor.
6. To Conduct field testing as per F.O. requirement.
8. To coordinate with Engineering/Projects for field issues.
9. To handle FS turnkey Projects.
10. To Write all reports in FSRW or Similar system tool
11. To promptly update safety related observation/incident in the tool
12. To move to the job assignment without delays and time will be essence
13. To comply with all Safety guidelines, meeting assigned goals
14. To involve and accept multi product, different type of job. Choice of own not acceptable
15. Should be ready to move to any location as per company or business requirement
16. Working knowledge on Gas engine is preferred
17. Minimum working knowledge of instruments and controls,
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To help client in Trouble shooting.
2. To ensure successful commissioning of New machine to validate our design as per ISO.
3. To Give training to Client on operation and Maintenance of gas compressor at Site or Naroda.
4. To attend to complaints for Resolutions & Corrective Actions.
5. To Prepare Periodical Reports/Measures & Displays.
2 of 2 Field Service Representative – Product Services Initials:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Bachelor's /Diploma of Mechanical/Chemical Engineering , and five - ten (10) years
related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have knowledge of the Products, Competitions, Markets, Application Engineering, Sourcing
and Production/Quality systems.
1. Ability to interpret & Analyze the Techno-Commercial complex documents.
2. Ability to communicate & respond effectively.
3. Ability to facilitate on Technical/Quality Product and field System Issues .
1. Ability to identify/interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
2. Ability to compare Techno-Commercial aspects with Competitions for Sale Strategy.
3. Ability to convince the Clients/Consultants on Technical Aspects thru Flow Diagrams /
4. Ability to introduce & market additions/Changes in Existing Range or a new Product.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
No special certificates, licenses or registrations are required for this position.
Healthy enough for Hard working with Reasonable accommodations for disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Travel at Short notices and willing to travel extensively