- As ATMS software developer you will be part of the newly established internationally acting agile scrum team in the field of advanced traffic management systems.
- The project is revolutionary in the area of traffic management systems: in addition to the data usage from conventional traffic lights and detectors, also data from many additional traffic related subsystems e.g for connected or cooperating vehicles will be included.
- You will develop modern and innovative HTML5 user interfaces, software functions and algorithms in order to monitor, manage and optimize the traffic flow in the streets of our cities.
- You will closely interact with UI designers and experts in the areas of traffic management operations and traffic modeling in order to develop and implement new and innovative products.
- Based on new ideas you will promptly implement prototypes, innovative user interfaces and complex algorithms, and finally test them supported by extensive test automation.
- You are an important contact to our customers with regard to new versions of traffic management systems.
- You will also maintain contacts with universities, industrial partners, traffic engineers and the users of our applications.
- You have successfully completed a bachelor degree in computer science, natural sciences or engineering.
- You have relevant experience acting in largescale agile projects (SCRUM).
- You have several years of professional experience in Java, MicroServices Architecture, Soap and Rest Services, HTML5, JSON and XML software development.
- Ideally, you are also familiar with Amazon Web Services, GIS systems or BPMN modeling.
- Since you will collaborate with colleagues located in various countries business fluent English is required. German or additional languages are a plus.
- If analytical thinking and the ability to analyze errors are among your strengths and if you are willing to travel occasionally, we look forward to receiving your application.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 120017
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time