Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
· Lead selling of energy efficiency business in Siemens Smart Infrastructure Saudi Arabia which consists of services of performing preliminary and detailed energy audits (ASHRAE Level 1,2 and 3) to qualify, identify and quantify simple to complex Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) to convert qualified leads into strong business case.
- Services of the business include:
- Coordinate facility site visits and communicate requirements with customer, internal resources and outside vendors/subcontractors on ECMs
- Follow all internal, external processes and coordination with stake holder for innovative and flawless solution Development
- Develop energy calculations, preliminary and detailed reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development
- Develop savings M&V plan compliant to local and international standards
- Apply building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings
- Experience working on eQuest to carry out basic energy simulations
To be successful for this role, you are a highly motivated with strong technical background in
load estimating, energy and cost modeling, equipment sizing and the ongoing
measurement and verification (M&V) of energy savings post installation. You
will be able to demonstrate experience with energy intensive building services
infrastructure including HVAC (chillers, cooling towers, boilers, pumps, air
handling systems, fans), lighting and Building Management Systems, and have the
ability to communicate effectively and be able to build strong relationships at
all levels internally and within customer organizations. You are an experienced
leader with intense sales experience of energy efficiency products and
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Job ID: 120021
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time