Software Developer - JOB ID- 120025
You'll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service. You might be responsible for writing and coding individual programmers or providing an entirely new software resource. The specifications you’ll work on will often come from IT analysts.
Change the future with us
- You will be building new systems with ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server 2012/2014/2017 and maintaining web application developed with ASP.NET/ MVC, SQL Server 2012/2014, web-services, web APIs
- You will develop new functionality on existing software products build in same technology mentioned above, participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- You have working experience with SQL Server (2012/2014 preferred)
- You have in depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- You should have ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures, adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts and software is necessary
- You have ability to create SRS (Software Requirement Specification) document and Technical Specification Document for applications.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You must have at least 3-5 year experience as a .NET developer
- You have experience with ASP.NET/C#/MVC and solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- You have strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access)
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- You are passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices and should have strong verbal and written communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 120025
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time