We are seeking a highly motivated Corporate Application Engineer to work in our “Global Sales and Customer Success” team, to be part of the Mechanical Analysis Division (M.A.D.). In this position you will be focused on technical support of our
CFD family products (post sales team) FloMASTER, FloTHERM, FloEFD in EMEA area.
What does it consist on?
• You will assist customers in the resolution of complex verification and design challenges by deploying Mentor's latest CFD technology.
• You will analyze methodologies and solutions to meet customers’ user requirements and success.
• You will capture and share problem resolutions in application notes, provide input to product documentation and training materials, reproduce customer problems, provide solutions and conduct training classes and services onsite or online.
• You will utilize technical knowledge to work with internal development and sales teams.
• You will help expanding or modifying the direction of Mentor's product development based on these solutions.
• You will deliver training course to customer face to face, Live-online or on customer sites.
What’s needed for the role?
• Background in mechanics and proven experience with 1D CFD, 1D system modeling and 3D Computational Fluid Dynamics simulation
• Experience with mechanical CAD tools such as NX, Solid Edge, Catia, Creo preferable
• Willingness to travel to deliver some training courses in the year
• Fluent English and French, German is a plus
Job ID: 120065
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (France) SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time