Job title: Excel Macro VBA Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You should Implement innovative Products and Solution Development process and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility
- You Should have development experience in VBA and Excel
- You Should be Able to develop custom solutions using one or more programming languages: XML, SQL and Collaborate with business partner to understand the requirements and implement the same with the time line.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BCA or BE any discipline with 3- 5 years of experience.
- Strong Experience in Excel.
- Experience with Excel macros, which requires Visual Basic skills.
- Strong programming experience with VB skills.
- Excel Macro VBA programming is a required skill.
- Advanced level knowledge of software engineering process.
- Good command over English in written and spoken communication
- Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
- Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
- Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- Strong customer focus and good learner.
- Highly proactive and team player
- Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 120083
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time