What are my responsibilities?
To reach the industrial project target:
- Respect and ensure respect of IProM.
- Manage the industrial schedule, resources and budget to reach the project Target, in line with LEAN.
- Responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of the product and manage team regarding industrial aspects.
- Alert the managers when standards are not met.
- Represent the industrial organization of the project in internal or external (customers, suppliers) meetings.
- Define with the project team the process, in order to meet performance and cost targets.
- Respect and ensure respect of safety and VPS rules and guidelines during the process development.
- Ensure adequate interaction with the product development team to perform simultaneous engineering.
- Manage the process development documentation (change management).
- Organize pre-serial trials as part of ‘Serial production’ activity of IProM, of progressively increased volumes, to achieve flawless Customer Start Of Production, after Full Day Production Run.
- Capacity calculation and planning
- Drive the team to implement CIP project by LEAN principle.
Ensure respect of:
- All Quality standards to guarantee our customers, products and services conformity.
- All standards in terms of environment, health and safety risks prevention compliant with the HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) system.
Manage applicable sections of the Safety, Quality and Environment Policy of the site.
Properly manage activities for Customer satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor degree of Industrial Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical
5 years in process development or production ideally in the automotive industry.
Job ID: 120093
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time