Commercial Project Manager
Join us on our journey into the future #FutureMakers#Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
Commercial Project Manager to join us at Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB, in Finspång, Sweden
Do you have a strong passion to grow within the commercial area? Are you looking for a fun job that offers you variation? – here is the job for you! We are currently searching for a new colleague to join our committed project team.
- You will be the commercial contact towards customers, suppliers, partners and other internal and external stakeholders such as banks, insurance companies, staff functions as well towards other Siemens companies.
- You will have responsibility of the financial results within the project, such as managing the projects risks and opportunities in collaboration with the technical project manager.
- You will be responsible to fulfill the commercial contract requirements such as “terms and conditions”, invoicing, payments, financial warranties, taxes, insurances, hedging, claim management as well as budgeting, follow-ups and reporting.
Who are you?
- You have an academic degree, preferably within business/economy.
- We believe that you are commercially experienced, can handle commercial issues in a professional manner and that you have at least 5 years of experience from a similar role.
- You understand the value of satisfying your customer and have experience cooperating with customers in different cultures.
- You are outgoing, ambitious and have a good ability to work in a team. You take responsibility, are detailed and make sure to deliver on time and with the right quality.
- You have experience working in Excel. Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
You can communicate in English, both in speech and in writing. Other languages are meritorious.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offer products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
Turn challenges into opportunities
Our energy system is undergoing rapid changes and the world's energy use is steadily increasing.
These challenges require innovative solutions and products that combine both physical and digital technology, which cover the entire energy value chain. Siemens energy portfolio extends from the latest in compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants, smart network management and innovative storage solutions. Everything is backed by a comprehensive service offering range and genuine commitment to meeting our customers' individual needs
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. See more on Siemens.se
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 120105 and no later than August 31, 2019. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Johan Leirnes on tel. +46 (0)122 82913. For questions about the recruitment process contact the responsible recruiter Malin Tallberg on +46 (0)122 81381.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
In this recruitment we renounce all calls relating to advertising and recruitment support.
Job ID: 120105
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time